Art's Automotive in Longview, WA
Art’s Automotive is a family-owned and operated auto repair shop conveniently located at the heart of Longview’s industrial area. We have been proudly serving the Longview, Kelso, Castle Rock, Rainier, St. Helens, Cowlitz County, Clatskanie, Columbia County, Vader, Winlock, and Four Corners communities since 1965.
Our large, clean, and modern facility is fully equipped with the latest tools and equipment including a state-of-the-art, front-end alignment machine and up-to-date scan tools for most vehicles on the road today, foreign or domestic. Our spacious facility is large enough to easily accommodate larger vehicles such as trucks, trailers, and heavy-duty vehicles.
You can rest assured that your vehicle will be secure at our facility as we have ample parking which is well-lit and fenced.
Contact us today for an estimate or to schedule an appointment!
Why choose Art’s Automotive?
There is no shortage of auto repair shops in the Longview area, so why should you choose us?
- Family-owned and operated since 1965
- First-class work at reasonable prices
- Fast turnaround
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- 36-month/36,000-mile warranty
- Expert diagnostic services
- Digital repair and maintenance records (no receipt required)
- Online access to records
- Free shuttle service
- Latest equipment and top-quality tools
- Strict and extensive quality check and test drive after each repair
- Conveniently located, large parking lot, and secure vehicle storage
- We have cookies!
Art’s Automotive is your one stop shop for all your vehicle repair, service, and maintenance needs in the Longview, WA, area. The services we provide include:
- Air Conditioning
- Engine repair/rebuild
- Preventative maintenance
- Vehicle inspections
- Oil changes
- Electrical repair (lights, wiring, pumps, etc.)
- Battery diagnosis and installation
- Heavy-duty and off-road air conditioning, electrical, and battery installation and service
At Art’s Automotive, we only hire trained technicians and mechanics who are committed to providing top-quality service and staying on top of the latest technological developments in the automotive industry. Every one of our technicians is ASE Certified and attends regular training courses to ensure that they keep pace with the ever-evolving automotive industry.